INFORMATION ON TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
(ex article 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003)
1. In compliance with and in the manner provided by the provisions of the article 13 D. Lgs, 196/2003 Danila Bracaglia, as Controller, informs you about the purpose and the use of personal data, its communication and diffusion and the nature of the requested information.
2. Information collected by the Controller through this website are processed and used for the following purposes:
a) providing you the services and information requested (this treatment is necessary) b) with your prior consent, sending you commercial information of the Controller's services, via email, sms, fax. (this treatment is discretionary).
3. Personal data are processed through paper and electronics means by internal in charge personnel. Data are stored in paper or electronics archives in full respect of minimum security measures required by law.
4. Personal data may be accessible to Information Technology Service Provider with which the Controller has an agreement. In this case the Controller will take all the necessary measures to bind the third party to comply with the privacy law.
5. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of the said information in an intelligible form. You have the right to obtain the following: a) the source of the personal data; b) the purpose and the means of processing; c) the logic applied if the data is processed using electronic means; d) the personal information concerning the controller, the officers in charge and the representatives nominated in accordance with Article 5, subparagraph 2, D. Lgs. 196/2003; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data might be communicated or who might know them being appointed as representative for the territory of the State, of officer(s) in charge or of designated person(s).
You have the right to obtain: a) the update, the correction, or the integration of the data, when interested; b) the cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of the data which have been processed unlawfully in addition to the data which do not need to be preserved in relation to the purposes for which the said data have been collected and subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations pursuant to letter a) and b) have been made known, also with regards to their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or published, with the exception of those cases in which the said fulfillment becomes either impossible or requires the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to oppose partially or in full: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your data personal even if the data pertain to the purpose of the data collection; b) to the processing of your personal data for purposes related either to advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market research or for commercial communication.
You may exercise the rights mentioned above contacting the Controller at the address specified below.
6. This website uses technical cookies as defined by "Provvedimento del Garante della Privacy of May 8 2014".
This cookie is used for the proper operation of the site
However, some of its pages include content from other external sites. As a result, you may be sent cookies, profiling cookies, included from these sites:
- YouTube: link
- Tripadvisor: link
- Google Analytics (anonymized): link
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by changing the options of your browser. For the most popular browsers are here are the links:
7. Controller of personal data is Danila Bracaglia, via Tiburtina 58, 03100 Frosinone, ITALY, e-mail email@example.com